Assessor Training Module
The Company has an internal training program for assessors, which is briefed via Webinar, Video call or in house meeting.
- Brief on the skill eco system, its schemes such as PMKVY / DDUGKY / NULM, etc and benefit in each scheme.
- Introduction about the stakeholders of the Skill Eco System and the source of projects – Sector Skill Council, Ministries, State Development Missions, etc.
- Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) & others.
- RSLDC / ASAP / UPSDM / etc.
- Introduction about Assessment, Assessment Framework, Process, Purpose and Expected Outcomes.
- Briefing on relevant Job Roles or Qualification Pack, NSQF levels for respective job roles, National Occupation Standards (NOS), Performance Criteria (PC) and explanation of course curriculum.
- Eligibility Criteria for a candidate to enrol under Skills Training Program and for Assessors to qualify as an assessor.
- Assessment Methodologies and Tools.
- Training on Portals & result upload.
- Soft Skills & Behavioral training
- Introduction about Training of Assessor (TOA) Program.
Assessor will be assessed on Two components
- Domain Skills (RPL)
- Platform Skills (Assessors Qualification Pack)
- Passing Percentage required to be qualified as an Assessor or Master Assessor.
- Assessor will be assessed on Two components